All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of what happened to Flashman, the caddish bully of Tom Brown's Schooldays , after he was expelled in drunken disgrace from Rugby school in the late 1830s. The author has written several books about Flashman, and books of short stories, including The General Danced at Dawn .
- Author BiographyThe author of the famous 'Flashman Papers' and the 'Private McAuslan' stories, George MacDonald Fraser has worked on newspapers in Britain and Canada. In addition to his novels he has also written numeous films, most notably 'The Three Musketeers', 'The Four Musketeers', and the James Bond film, 'Octopussy'.
- Author(s)George MacDonald Fraser
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/10/1988
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Flashman Papers
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Weight162 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- sarni00705 Apr, 2017by
Very funny book. I would recommend it for light reading.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £8.00
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £7.39Trending at £10.00
- £6.10Trending at £7.99
- £4.49Trending at £7.00
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.