CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the emblematic work of acclaimed French novelist Gustave Flaubert, this book contributes to the controversial discussion of modernity's relationship to religion.
- Author BiographyBarbara Vinken is Professor of Comparative Literature and Romance Philology at the Ludwig-Maximilians University of Munich. Her books include Fashion Zeitgeist: Trends and Cycles in the Fashion System (2004).
- Author(s)Barbara Vinken
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.