All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading art critic and historian offers a new and revolutionary analysis of Flaubert's literary style
- Author BiographyMichael Fried is J. R. Herbert Boone Professor of Humanities and the History of Art, Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Michael Fried
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note12 b-w illus.
- Weight566 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.