CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to the prize-winning exhibition catalogue Illuminating the Renaissance: The Triumph of Flemish Manuscript Painting in Europe . This volume contains thirteen selected papers presented at the two conferences held in conjunction with the exhibition.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Morrison is associate curator of manuscripts, and Thomas Kren is curator of manuscripts, both at the Getty Museum.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Morrison,Thomas Kren
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publishing
- Content Note83 b&w and 67 colour illustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width197 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.