Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.93Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
- £6.57Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionFlesh of My Flesh is a collection of articles by today's most respected scientists, philosophers, bioethicists, theologians, and law professors about whether we should allow human cloning. It includes historical pieces to provide background for the current debate. Religious, philosophical, and legal points of view are all represented.
- Author BiographyGregory E. Pence is a medical ethicist with twenty years of experience reviewing significant cases in bioethics. He was one of the few bioethicists in North America to have publicly opposed President Clinton's ban on human cloning. He is professor of philosophy at the University of Alabama, Birmingham, and the author of Who's Afraid of Human Cloning? (Rowman & Littlefield, 1998) He lives in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Author(s)Gregory E. Pence
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width176 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.