Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionBaudelaire's Les Fleurs du Mal marks the intrusion of modernity into the French poetic tradition.This critical edition urges the reader to join the poet in his journeyfrom benediction to death, to become a fellow traveller along the routetowards 'le nouveau'.
- Author BiographyGraham Chesters is Professor of French and Director of the Institute for Learning at the University of Hull; he is the author of Baudelaire and the Poetics of Craft (1998), as well as many articles on French poetry.
- Author(s)Charles Baudelaire
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFrench Texts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Volume editorGraham Chesters
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.