All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces Flex 3 in easy-to-follow modules that allow novices to grasp the fundamentals. This book covers a range of topics such as working with MXML and ActionScript and creating dashboards, mashups, and emulators.
- Author BiographyMichele E. Davis is a technology writer and author or coauthor of more than 17 computer books. She consults as an instructional designer, trainer, and technical writer for Fortune 500 companies including General Mills, ACS, Whirlpool, Best Buy and many others. Jon A. Phillips designs custom Web solutions and consults as a functional software developer for clients such as the University of Minnesota, Fisher-Rosemount, Lockheed-Martin, and Kinetic Data. He has worked with numerous databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL for more than 14 years. Phillips has coauthored five technology books with Michele Davis.
- Author(s)Jon A. Phillips,Michele E. Davis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/03/2008
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.