All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this landmark book, Preston Smith attributes the recent decline in innovation to pressure from financial markets that drives management toward rigid development approaches such as phased development processes, Six Sigma, and project office.
- Author BiographyPreston Smith is a leading thinker in the product development community and consults with companies as diverse as Herman Miller and Welch Allyn. His book, Proactive Risk Management, won the David I. Cleland Project Management Literature Award from the Project Management Institute. Smith is book review editor of the Journal of Product Innovation Management and is a Certified Management Consultant.
- Author(s)Preston G. Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.