All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy describing practical stories, explaining the design and programming process in detail, and using projects as a learning context, the author helps readers understand why a given technique is required and why techniques must be combined to overcome the challenges facing software developers.
- Author BiographyHenrik Baerbak Christensen is an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Aarhus, where he has been teaching advanced design and programming techniques for more than ten years to young students and seasoned developers. Dr. Christensen is also the owner of Imhotep, a company specializing in consulting and courses in software development.
- Author(s)Henrik B. Christensen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight1133 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Series Edited byAndrew McGettrick,John Impagliazzo
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.39
- £11.99Trending at £14.02
- £17.50Trending at £19.99
- £25.49Trending at £27.86
- £25.08Trending at £27.41
- £13.06Trending at £16.92
- £20.76Trending at £24.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.