Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
About this product
- Author(s)Clark Dohrmann,David G. Wilson,Dennis Stokes,G. Richard Eisler,Gordon G. Parker,John Feddema,Rush D. Robinett III
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/09/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIFSR International Series in Systems Science and Systems Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsContents. 1. Introduction. 2. Mathematical Preliminaries. 3. Flexible Robot Dynamic Modeling. 4. System Identification. 5. Input Shaping for Path Planning. 6. Linear Feedback Control. 7. Nonlinear Systems and Sliding Mode Control. 8. Adaptive Sliding Mode Control. Appendix A: VF02AD Optimization. Appendix B: MATLAB%% Optimization. Appendix C: Hardware & Software Support.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.