CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £51.69
- £18.29Trending at £27.50
- £15.48Trending at £18.97
- £8.15Trending at £8.99
- £11.18Trending at £17.03
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £8.11Trending at £8.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph is concerned with the development and implementation of nonlinear mathematical techniques for feedback control and shape design of robot manipulators whose links have considerable structural flexibility.
- Author(s)K. Khorasani,M. Moallem,Rajni V. Patel
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2000
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number257
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content NoteXI, 161 p.
- Weight280 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementEdition. ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.