All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting new addition to the established Flight Craft series, focussing on a particularly intriguing aircraft type, the English Electric Lightning.
- Author BiographyNeil Robinson is a respected aviation historian and author, who has worked on a number of related projects over the years. He is the author of RAF Trainers - 1918-1945: Camouflage and Markings (Airlife Publications, 2012), and Air War Over the Falklands (Airlife Publications, 2012). Martin Derry has also worked extensively in the field of aviation publishing. He is the the author of British Military Aviation: 1960s in Colour (Dalrymple and Verdun Publishing, 2007) and Hornet and Sea Hornet: De Havilland's Ultimate Piston-engined Fighter (Dalrymple and Verdun Publishing, 2010). Together, they are the authors of previous Flight Craft releases Avro Lancaster 1945-1964, Avro Shackleton and Hawker Hurricane and Sea Hurricane.
- Author(s)Martin Derry,Neil Robinson
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.