All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new addition to the popular Flight Craft series, this time focussing on the A-50, a thrilling aircraft type with an intriguing history. It features around 180 photographs in total as well as over 20 full colour side-views and a range of various 3-view line-drawings.
- Author BiographyYefim Gordon was born in 1950 in Vilnius, Lithuania. He has been researching Soviet and Russian aviation history for more than 40 years and has one of the world's largest photograph and document archives on the subject. A professional aviation journalist and photographer since 1989, Yefim Gordon has published hundreds of features and photographs in Soviet, Russian and foreign aviation magazines. He has also authored and co-authored well over 100 books on Soviet and Russian aviation which are published in seven countries. He is a co-owner of the Moscow-based aviation publishing house Polygon Press Ltd. He is the author of previous titles in the Flight Craft series, Russian Gunship Helicopters and Soviet Spyplanes of the Cold War (both published by Pen and Sword Aviation in 2013).
- Author(s)Yefim Gordon
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.