All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a selection of inspirational trips to Europe. This book covers trips by boat - including the cruise-style ferries, bicycle and motorbike, even car, covering a variety of destinations from classic cities to undiscovered countryside. It also offers the best places to sleep, eat and experience.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/09/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight424 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.