All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Aaron Sams,Jonathan Bergmann
- PublisherInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleFlipped Learning Series
- Place of PublicationEugene
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyJonathan Bergmann was a classroom teacher for 24 years. He now works with teachers, schools and corporations to help them rethink educational practice. He co-founded the Flipped Learning Network and FlippedClass.com. He received the Presidential Award for Excellence for Math and Science Teaching in 2002. Aaron Sams is an educational entrepreneur who co-founded the Flipped Learning Network and FlippedClass.com. He is adjunct professor at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, and was a chemistry teacher in Colorado and California. He was awarded the 2009 Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.