All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures travel essays, poetry and photographs, which capture the Spirit of the Canal du Midi. This anthology takes the reader through a tour of the area. In Matters of Trust, the writer hands her bag over to a stranger and gets something else in return.
- PublisherTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Date of Publication11/04/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTravelers' Tales, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white photos throughout
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byBarbara Eusern
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.45Trending at £9.05
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.