Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to provide a comprehensive summary of various topics in flood warning, forecasting and emergency response procedures. Based on up-to-date research, the book brings together many aspects of this interesting multidisciplinary topic.
- Author BiographyThe author K. Sene has wide practical experience in the implementation of operational flood warning and forecasting systems, together with research experience in hydrology, meteorology and information systems. He has also played a leading role in developing several best practice guidelines on flood forecasting techniques for use by engineers and policy makers.
- Author(s)Kevin Sene
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.