All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £11.97Trending at £13.96
- £7.59Trending at £7.82
- £12.84Trending at £14.79
- £8.00Trending at £8.85
- £8.12Trending at £8.64
- £9.60Trending at £11.99
- £7.66Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a flood risk-management framework for identifying and assessing climate-related risks and developing adaptation responses, for academic researchers and professionals.
- Author BiographySlobodan Simonovic has over thirty years of research, teaching and consulting experience in water resources engineering and has received a number of awards for excellence in teaching, research and outreach. Most of his research is being conducted through the Facility for Intelligent Decision Support (FIDS) at the University of Western Ontario, where he is a Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and the Director of Engineering Studies with the Institute for Catastrophic Loss Reduction. His primary research focus is on the application of systems approach to, and development of the decision support tools for, management of complex water and environmental systems and the integration of risk, reliability, uncertainty, simulation and optimization in hydrology and water resources management. Dr Simonovic teaches courses in civil engineering and water resources systems, plays an active role in national and international professional organizations and has been invited to present special courses for practising water resources engineers in many countries. He is Associate Editor of the Journal of Flood Risk Management and Water Resources Management and has published over 350 articles and two major textbooks.
- Author(s)Slobodan P. Simonovic
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleInternational Hydrology Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note93 b/w illus. 8 colour illus. 50 tables 48 exercises
- Weight800 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.