All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFloor exercise requires a lot from a gymnast. You need artistry, precision and skill. But the feeling you get when you nail a complicated tumbling pass makes all your hard work and dedication worth it. This book helps you learn everything you need to know to compete in floor exercise.
- Author BiographyHeather E. Schwartz writes books for kids from her home in upstate New York. She loves writing because she loves learning new things, brainstorming creative ideas, and moving words around on a page. In her spare time, she runs a website for young writers (WriteintheMiddle.co). She also enjoys baking cookies in fun shapes, throwing holiday parties, walking in the woods, eating cider donuts, and spending time with her family. Martin Bustamante is an illustrator and painter from Argentina. At the age of 3 he was able to draw a horse starting by the tail as his mother always says. As a teenager he was inspired by fascinating worlds full of colors, shapes, and atmospheres found in movies and books such as Star Wars and Prince Valiant. Drawing and painting quickly became Martin's passions and he began working as a professional illustrator. Martin's work has appeared in several publications from Argentina, the United States, and Europe.
- Author(s)Heather E. Schwartz
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSnap Books: Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Bustamante
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £8.49Trending at £10.90
- £6.14Trending at £6.22
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £11.56Trending at £11.90
- £6.88Trending at £11.99
- £9.42Trending at £9.95
- £11.94Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.