All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe only flora for this region in the Middle East. It enables anyone documenting, studying and/or managing Iraq's vast and rich flora to identify the vascular cryptograms and flowering plants.
- Author BiographyShahina A Ghazanfar is a botanist at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. John R Edmondson is a Kew honorary research associate and former Head of Science at National Museums Liverpool.
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn R. Edmondson,Shahina A. Ghazanfar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.