CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionContains data on morphology, ecology, and chorology of feral species and subspecies of 31 families of flowering plants. This study provides the specific characteristics of taxonomy and chorology of 299 species and subspecies belonging to 101 genera including 6 taxa that are fresh for science and their diagnosis in Latin.
- Author(s)G. A. Peschkova
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleFlora of Siberia
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byL. I. Malyschev
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.