Consider these sponsored items
- £17.47Was:£21.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganised by season and featuring common easy-to-grow varietals, the book also includes 12 stunning DIY arrangement projects.
- Author BiographyErin Benzakein is the founder of Floret Flower Farm. Considered one of the nation's leading 'farmer florists,' a term she has helped popularise to describe those skilled at both flower farming and floral design, she is also an accomplished author, teacher and entrepreneur. In addition to building and managing her own company, Erin has published extensively on dozens of popular wedding websites and blogs. Known for lush, airy, romantic floral designs, Erin is consistently pushing the limits of what can be used in a bouquet. She lives, farms, and writes from her home in Washington's scenic Skagit Valley. Julie Chai is a writer and editor who has worked with Sunset Magazine and Gardenista. She writes regularly about growing edibles, small-space gardening, outdoor decorating and low maintenance landscapes. An avid do-it-yourselfer, she loves helping new gardeners get started. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. Michele M. Waite is a photographer whose style mixes a clasic, timeless look with fresh and modern whimsy. Her photography has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, The New York Times, In Style magazine and the Seattle Metropolitan. She lives in Washington with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Erin Benzakein
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2017
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull colour photography
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.