Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the formation of Florida's sinkholes and discusses Florida's sinkhole policies, mapping, and detection.
- Author BiographyRobert Brinkmann directs the sustainability studies program at Hofstra University and coauthored Urban Sediment Removal: The Science, Policy and Management of Street Sweeping.
- Author(s)Robert Brinkmann
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.