Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.63Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionOver the course of a thoughtful conversation, authors John R. Ehrenfeld and Andrew J. Hoffman discuss how to leave our wasteful, consumption-addicted culture behind, revealing a new and necessary path to flourishing through sustainability.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Ehrenfeld is a long-standing and influential voice in the sustainability debate. He was Director of the MIT Program on Technology, Business, and Environment. From 2000-2009, he served as Executive Director of the International Society for Industrial Ecology. He continues to do research, write, and teach, most recently at several emerging MBA for Sustainability programs. He is the author of Sustainability by Design: A Subversive Strategy for Transforming our Consumer Culture. Andrew J. Hoffman is the Holcim (US) Professor of Sustainable Enterprise at the University of Michigan. He serves as Director of the Frederick A. and Barbara M. Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise. Hoffman is co-editor of The Oxford Handbook on Business and the Natural Environment, author of Builder's Apprentice: A Memoir, and co-author of Memo to the CEO: Climate Change, What's Your Business Strategy?
- Author(s)Andrew J. Hoffman,John R. Ehrenfeld
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.