All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-follow, step by step guide to creating wonderful acrylic paintings.
- Author BiographyCarole Massey was born in Hertfordshire and studied at St. Alban's School of Art and Leicester School of Art & Design. After a career in advertising and graphic design, Carole returned to her first love, painting, full-time. She now teaches and runs weekend workshops, as well as organising painting holidays. Carole's work is exhibited widely, and she is particularly known for her celebrity portraits, mostly inspired by photographs. She uses a wide variety of media including acrylic, watercolour, pastel, pencil and monochrome.
- Author(s)Carole Massey
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleStep-by-Step Leisure Arts
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.