Flowers in the Desert: The Search for Chile's Disappeared by Paula Allen (Microfilm, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.15+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.53
- £15.01Trending at £16.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £52.30
- £11.27Trending at £18.05
- £12.58Trending at £18.94
- £10.62Trending at £16.55
About this product
- DescriptionAn account, including stunning photographs, of the search by some of the women of the town of Calama, Chile, for the remains of their loved ones who were murdered and disappeared by the Pinochet regime.
- Author BiographyPaula Allen is a documentary photographer whose work spans more than three decades. Her photographs have appeared in numerous publications, including The New York Times Magazine, Newsweek, U.S. News and World Report, Paris Match, The London Independent Magazine, Art in America, Mother Jones, Oprah, People, Marie Claire, Glamour, and others. Her work on behalf of human rights organisations has taken her to Kosovo, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Haiti, and post-Katrina New Orleans.
- Author(s)Paula Allen
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Foreword byIsabel Allende
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.