All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1956, at age 21, Floyd Patterson became the youngest boxer to win the title of world heavyweight champion and then, later, the first ever to lose and regain it. This title chronicles the life of 'The Gentle Gladiator' - an athlete overshadowed by Ali's theatrics and Liston's fearsome reputation.
- Author BiographyW.K. Stratton is the author of Backyard Brawl, Chas-ing the Rodeo and Boxing Shadows. He has written for many publications, including GQ, Sports Illus-trated and Outside. A long-time student of boxing, Stratton trains at a gym alongside top professionals and amateurs.
- Author(s)W. K. Stratton
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Note1 x 8pp b/w
- Weight219 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.08
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.97
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £13.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.