Fluid City: Transforming Melbourne's Urban Waterfront by Kim Dovey (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.20Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by halcyonbooksuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- £59.48Free postage
- £44.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the transformation of the urban waterfront of Melbourne, the re-vitalization of the Yarra River waterfront, Melbourne Docklands and Port Philip Bay.
- Author BiographyKim Dovey is Professor of Architecture and Urban Design at the University of Melbourne. Educated at the University of California at Berkeley, the University of Melbourne and Curtin University, he has also taught at RMIT and UC Berkeley. Professor Dovey has been engaged for over 20 years in research in social and cultural issues in architecture and urban design. He has also broadcast widely in the mass media and is a recipient of the RAIA Award for Architecture in the Media. He has published on a broad range of issues encompassing the structure and meaning of architecture and urban design.
- Author(s)Kim Dovey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note79 black & white halftones, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £15.98Trending at £16.27
- £6.99Trending at £7.91
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.