Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a development of fluid flow theory and how computations are formulated and effected.
- Author BiographyPaul Durbin is the Martin C. Jischke professor of Aerospace Engineering at Iowa State University. He was previously a professor in Mechanical Engineering at Stanford University. His research interests are in turbulence and transition, including computation, theory and analytical modeling. He is a member of AIAA, ASME, and a Fellow of APS. He is an associate editor of the ASME Journal of Fluids Engineering. He has extensive experience in teaching fluid dynamics and has written Statistical Theory and Modeling for Turbulent Flow (with John Wiley) and numerous articles. Gorazd Medic is a Research Associate at the Center for Integrated Turbulence Simulations of the Mechanical Engineering Department at Stanford University. His research interests are in turbulence, numerical methods, and high performance computing. He is a member of AIAA, ASME, APS, and SIAM. He has extensive experience in computational fluid dynamics for a variety of applications ranging from aircraft engines to biomechanical systems.
- Author(s)Gorazd Medic,Paul A. Durbin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 exercises
- Weight630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.