Consider these sponsored items
- £46.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for chemical engineers taking courses on fluid flow, this book features topics which include non-Newtonian flow, gas-liquid two-phase flow, pumping and mixing. It also features an extended introductory chapter to give the student a basis to understand the methods covered in subsequent chapters.
- Author(s)F. Holland,R. Bragg
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/03/1995
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.