CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £7.25Trending at £9.67
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.72
- £17.99Trending at £19.54
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches the fundamentals of fluid flow by including both theory and the applications of fluid flow in chemical engineering. It puts fluid flow in the context of other transport phenomena such as mass transfer and heat transfer, while covering the basics, from elementary flow mechanics to the law of conservation.
- Author BiographyJames P. Abulencia is an Assistant Professor at Manhattan College. He received his BS degree in chemical engineering from Manhattan College, and his PhD in chemical and biomolecular engineering from Johns Hopkins University. In addition to teaching fluid flow, his research interests include the role of shear stress in blood thrombus formation, the gene regulation of chondrocytes, and tissue engineering strategies of osteochondral tissue. Louis Theodore, PHD, is a Professor in the Chemical Engineering Department of Manhattan College. Dr. Theodore is coauthor of Introduction to Hazardous Waste Incineration, Second Edition; Handbook of Chemical and Environmental Engineering Calculations; author of Nanotechnology: Basic Calculations for Engineers and Scientists; and a contributor to Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook.
- Author(s)J. Patrick Abulencia,Louis Theodore
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2009
- Series TitleEssential Engineering Calculations Series
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight944 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.