Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.33Trending at £10.64
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionFluid Mechanics and Machinery is a textbook designed for students of civil and mechanical engineering. It provides a clear understanding of the behaviour of fluids at both rest and motion, and further conversion into useful work.
- Author BiographyMohammed Kaleem Khan is currently Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Patna. He obtained his Masters and PhD, both from IIT-Roorkee, and has more than a decade of experience in teaching along with research. He is a peer reviewer for professional societies such as ASHRAE, Journal of Zhejiang University, Springer and also an active member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- Author(s)Kaleem Mohammad Khan
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note356
- Weight744 g
- Width157 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.