All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionFluid New York offers reflections on how New York began to incorporate the city's archipelago ecology into plans for a livable and sustainable future in the decade between September 11 and Hurricane Sandy.
- Author BiographyMay Joseph is Professor of Social Science at the Pratt Institute, where she teaches urbanism, global studies, and visual culture. She is the founder of Harmattan Theater, which produces site-specific outdoor productions exploring the history of New York City through its architecture, design, and natural environment. Joseph is the author of Nomadic Identities: The Performance of Citizenship and a coeditor (with Jennifer Natalya Fink) of Performing Hybridity.
- Author(s)May Joseph
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note3 illustrations, 5 maps
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.