CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight898 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Jameson,Gregory D. Reinhart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsLuminescence: General Concepts and Applications to the Study of Solids.- Protein Dynamics: Fluorescence Lifetime Distributions.- Enhancement of Time-Resolved Fluorescence Spectroscopy by Overdetermination.- Fluorescence Investigations on the Elongation Factor Tu System.- Effects on Intrinsic Fluorescence Induced by Active Site Modifications of Rhodanese.- Lifetime Measurements of Color Centers by Fluorometry with Synchrotron Radiation.- Slab Gel Electrophoresis Performed at High Hydrostatic Pressure: A New Approach for the Study of Oligomeric Proteins.- Lipid Transfer Reactions: Fluorescence Studies.- Thoughts and Hints on Possible Violation of Parity in the Biological Matter.- Digitized Fluorescence Microscopy in Cell Biology Applications.- Membrane Fluidity and Diffusive Transport.- Conformational Flexibility of the Polypeptide Hormone Bombesin: Time Resolved and Static Fluorescence Studies.- Usefulness of the Linkage Concept to Understanding the Regulation of Rat Liver Phosphofructokinase.- Fluorescence Studies of the Calcium-Dependent Functions of Calmodulin.- Definition of Monoclonal Antibody-Fluorescent Ligand Interactions.- Intramolecular Excitation Energy Transfer in Bichromophoric Molecules - Fundamental Aspects and Applications.- Resolution at 2 GHz of Lifetimes and Correlation Times of Highly Purified Solutions of Human Hemoglobin.- Time-Resolved Fluorescence Studies on Flavins.- Final Words at Bocca di Magra.- Abstracts from Poster Contributions.- Participants.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.