All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBroken into four equal seasonal sections, with general locator maps, and 5-10 primary locations, each receiving 1,500 words of narrative-based advice and description about, Fishing the Seasons: Colorado shows the best waters to fish at a particular time of year how to fish them.
- Author BiographyRon Baird is a retired award-winning journalist. He is the author of Dark Angel, iUniverse, 2001, a mystery and the first installment in the Aaron Hemingway series, as well as Fishing Colorado: A Falcon Guide. He and his wife Nancy Morrell, live in the foothills of Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Ron Baird
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight23 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.