Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.83Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.50Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhen flight attendant Hailey Lane learns the rest of her trip has been cancelled and she can fly straight home to spend her birthday with her boyfriend Michael, she's thrilled. She's convinced that he's going to propose. But when she walks through the door, the surprise that's waiting for her is not the ring she was expecting.
- Author BiographyAlyson Noel is the #1 New York Times bestselling, award-winning author of Faking 19, Art Geeks and Prom Queens, Laguna Cove, Fly Me to the Moon, Kiss & Blog, Saving Zoe, Cruel Summer, and the Immortals series including Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame, and Night Star, as well as the Immortals spin-off series beginning with Radiance. With over 2 million copies in print in the US alone, her books have been published in 35 countries and have won awards including the National Reader's Choice Award, NYLA Book of Winter Award, NYPL Stuff for the Teenage, TeenReads Best Books of 2007, and Reviewer's Choice 2007 Top Ten, and have been chosen for the CBS Early Show's Give the Gift of Reading segment, and selected for Seventeen Magazine's Hot List and Beach Book Club Pick. She lives in Laguna Beach, California.
- Author(s)Alyson Noel
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication26/12/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.