Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a deep-rooted fear of flying, or would you simply like to be more relaxed when you get on a plane? In this guide, veteran airline pilot Captain Keith Godfrey and psychologist Dr Alison Smith take you through everything from take-off to touchdown, helping you to feel more confident and at ease when journeying by air.
- Author(s)Alison Smith,Keith Godfrey
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.