All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.99
- £25.43Trending at £34.59
- £11.24Trending at £14.63
- £17.87Trending at £19.99
- £15.82Trending at £16.92
- £9.99Trending at £12.98
- £8.31Trending at £11.54
About this product
- DescriptionModern fly-fishing is only the latest chapter in a two-millennia saga of technological creativity and passionate observation of the natural world. This book explores the earlier chapters in that saga and unearths a host of provocative theories, techniques, and insights that helped shape the modern fly-fisher.
- Author BiographyPaul Schullery is the author, coauthor, or editor of more than forty books on nature, national parks, history, and outdoor sport, including Royal Coachman: Adventures in the Fly Fisher's World and Mountain Time: A Yellowstone Memoir (both, UNMP). He is the recipient of the Wallace Stegner Award and the Roderick Haig-Brown Award, and he wrote and narrated the award-winning PBS film Yellowstone: America's Sacred Wilderness. He is currently a scholar-in-residence at Montana State University Library, Bozeman.
- Author(s)Paul Schullery
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note96 halftones
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.