All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionFlying High traces the incredible career of the founder and chairman of JetBlue, David Neeleman, from his teenage ventures and beginnings in the travel industry. , to his short stint at Southwest Airlines and the ultimate launch of JetBlue.
- Author BiographyJames Wynbrandt is a New York based author and award-winning aviation and business reporter. He is a regular contributor to numerous high-profile aviation publications, including Smithsonian Air and Space, Plane & Pilot, General Aviation News, Southern Aviator, and Pilot Journal. A licensed pilot, Wynbrandt has been following JetBlue since the company's founding. His articles on business and aviation have also appeared in the New York Times, Management Review, Computer and Electronics Marketing, Flying, and Aspen Magazine, among others.
- Author(s)James Wynbrandt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.