CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.44Trending at £21.84
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.20Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the airplane enthusiasts on a tour of 11 of the most popular high-performance, single-engine airplane models, commonly referred to as light retractables. Each plane's development history is accompanied by an insight into its design considerations, evolutionary changes, the pros and cons of each model, and maintenance issues.
- Author BiographyLeRoy Cook is a flight instructor who has been studying various aspects of aviation for more than 50 years. He is a former senior editor and columnist at Private Pilot Magazine, the author of 101 Things to Do with Your Private License, and the coauthor of American Aviation: An Illustrated History. He lives in Butler, Missouri.
- Author(s)Leroy Cook
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Noteb/w & colour photos
- Weight357 g
- Width184 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.