Flying to See Janet: A Fun Guide to the Airport Experience by Laura Vickers (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.79Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraveling by plane can be a stressful experience for anxious children (and their parents!) Prepare children, including those on the autism spectrum, for the unfamiliar sights and sounds of the airport experience in advance with this fun and gently humorous picture book.
- Author BiographyLaura Vickers is a school teacher. She wrote this book for her niece, Janet, who has Asperger Syndrome and severe anxiety. Peggy Wargelin is Janet's mother. After a career in mechanical engineering and time at home with children, she is launching a new career in graphic design. She completed the illustrations for the book as part of a graphic design course at Middlesex Community College in Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)Laura Vickers
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrated by Peggy Wargelin
- Weight136 g
- Width246 mm
- Height173 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peggy Wargelin
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £3.74Trending at £4.86
- £4.89Trending at £6.99
- £2.80Trending at £3.14
- £2.81Trending at £2.99
- £5.98Trending at £6.99
- £5.36Trending at £5.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.