Consider these sponsored items
- £5.21Was:£7.99Free postage
- £10.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo be used both before and during flights to help you feel confident and in control from take off to landing, it includes:- Guided visualisation- Correct breathing patterns- Full body relaxation- Application of senses to keep the mind positively occupiedThis reassuring programme will help you feel safe and calm when you next take to the skies.
- Author BiographyPatricia Furness-Smith is a psychologist and psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience. She has lectured in psychology, psychotherapy and psychopathology as well as teacher training for a number of institutions. Patricia has been a member of the Flying with Confidence team for over 10 years and worked as an air stewardess on her gap year. She lives in the Chilterns.
- Author(s)Patricia Furness-Smith
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRH AudioGo
- Weight88 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byPatricia Furness-Smith
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time49
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £30.00
- £18.30Trending at £22.99
- £12.10Trending at £19.09
- £12.57Trending at £13.99
- £11.32Trending at £15.11
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.