CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the many changes that have occurred in the study of focus groups over the years, this book begins with an introduction that offers a discussion of the social science approaches to focus groups. It also includes examples from social scientists who have established their own practices and methodological research on focus groups.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Morgan obtained his Ph.D. in experimental psychology, with an emphasis in human operant behavior, from Auburn University in 1988. He is currently a professor in the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University in Louisville, KY, where he has been teaching since 1990. Dr. Morgan has published research articles in numerous behavioral journals, and has taught research methodology courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level at several institutions, including Spalding University. He is the author of the text, Essentials of Learning and Cognition, published by Waveland Press (2007).
- Author(s)David L. Morgan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleQualitative Research Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.