All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionFOCUS Psychiatry Review, Volume 2, DSM-5(R) Revised Edition, contains 400 board-type multiple-choice questions derived from material in the annual FOCUS examinations, which can help psychiatrists prepare for examinations and identify areas for further study. This edition has been updated for consistency with DSM-5(R).
- Author BiographyDeborah J. Hales, M.D., is Director of the Division of Education at the American Psychiatric Association in Arlington, Virginia. Mark Hyman Rapaport, M.D., is Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Emory University School of Medicine, and Chief of Psychiatric Services at Emory Healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDeborah J. Hales,Mark Hyman Rapaport
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.