All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn this four-session video-based Bible study, the Daniel Plan team explores the spiritual and physical benefits of following a healthy lifestyle by focusing on the fourth essential of the Daniel Plan: FOCUS.
- Author BiographyThe Washington Post called Daniel Amen, MD the most popular psychiatrist in America and Sharecare named him the web's #1 most influential expert and advocate on mental health. Dr. Amen is a physician, double board certified psychiatrist, television producer and ten-time New York Times bestselling author. He is the Founder and Medical Director of Amen Clinics in Costa Mesa and San Francisco, California, Bellevue, Washington, Reston, Virginia, Atlanta, Georgia and New York, New York. Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women's Bible study at Saddleback Church called The Journey.
- Author(s)Daniel G. Amen,Dee Eastman,Mark Hyman,Rick Warren
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleThe Daniel Plan Essentials Series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight299 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.