CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £24.02
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionFocus on English Phonetics is the third collection of papers created by scholars gathered around the Belgrade International Meeting of English Phoneticians, started in 2008 by Professor Biljana Cubrovic of the Faculty of Philology at the University of Belgrade.
- Author BiographyBiljana Cubrovic is Associate Professor of English Linguistics in the English Department of the Faculty of Philology, University of Belgrade, Serbia. She is currently a Visiting Scholar in the Department of Linguistics at Cornell University. Her publications include Profiling English Phonetics (2009, 2011) and The Phonological Structure of Recent French Loanwords in Contemporary English (2005), as well as A Workbook of English Phonology (2003, 2005). The focus of Dr Cubrovic's work is English phonetics and phonology, linguistic and cultural interplays between English and Serbian, language contacts, and EFL testing. Tatjana Paunovic is Associate Professor of English Language and Linguistics in the English Department of the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Nis, Serbia. Her published work includes English Phonetics and Phonology for Serbian EFL Students (2007), The Tangled Web: Intercultural Communicative Competence in EFL (2013), and Phonetics and/or Phonology? A Critical Review of the 20th century Phonological Theories (2003, in Serbian). Her teaching and research interests lie in the areas of linguistic phonetics, applied linguistics, sociolinguistics, particularly language attitude research, and intercultural communication in the EFL context.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byBiljana Cubrovic,Tatjana Paunovic
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.