CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe Zhongyong - translated here as Focusing the Familiar has been regarded as a document of enormous wisdom for more than two millennia and is one of Confucianism's most sacred and seminal texts. This translation seeks to provide a distinctly philosophical interpretation.
- Author BiographyRoger T. Ames (Editor, Translator) Roger T. Ames is professor of philosophy at the University of Hawai'i and editor of Philosophy East and West.
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/01/1973
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Hall,Roger T. Ames
- Translated byDavid L. Hall,Roger T. Ames
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.