Fodor's Around Washington D.C. With Kids by Fodor Travel Publications (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by rewbsbooks
- Est. delivery by 15 Dec
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides both visiting and local parents with 68 fun family activities to do in D C, from exploring the National Air and Space Museum to watching a Wolf Trap show or visiting the National Zoo.
- Author BiographyFodor's helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insights and tools you need to experience the trips you want. While you're always at the helm, Fodor's offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. It's like having a friend wherever you travel. Resources that you'll want to read as well as reference, our guide books offer current and discerning shopping, dining, hotel, and culture recommendations, as well as compelling features and articles that convey the essence of each destination. And we are confident that we're giving you the best information because our products are written by people who live there. We seek to hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else. Our worldwide team of over 700 travel writers bring you the latest, most accurate coverage, and like trusted companions, reveal local treasures and everything you need to know before you arrive.
- Author(s)Fodor Travel Publications
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date05/05/2017
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.