All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImmensely popular, Carl Fogarty has won the World Superbike Championship no fewer than four times. This autobiography tells the tale of a working class Lancashire boy made good in one of the most dangerous and glamorous of sports.
- Author BiographyCarl Fogarty is the four-time World Superbike Champion and the hero of millions of bike fans worldwide. Neil Bramwell, who has collaborated with Carl Fogarty in writing this book, is the sports editor of the Lancashire Evening Telegraph and has co-written many articles with Fogarty for the paper.
- Author(s)Carl Fogarty,Neil Bramwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/08/2000
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/10/2001
- Content Note40 col plates (16pp), With index
- Weight666 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ben1977n10 Aug, 2011by
Superb sports autobiography. Foggy's a Legend.
Very honest. A great insight into the mind of the greatest WSB rider of all time. Particularly the ice-bath anecdote. I bought this as it is a signed edition of the book which i already own and read inside two days when it first was published in 2000.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99