Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an understanding of the development of folk art during the colonial period and shows how much of the work produced after independence reflects the interweaving of indigenous craft traditions with European art forms and techniques. This book includes religious paintings, sculptures, portable altars, milagros, amulets, and ritual offerings.
- Author BiographyBarbara Mauldin, Ph.D. has been curator of Latin American Folk Art at the Museum of In-ternational Folk Art since 1991.
- Author(s)Barbara Mauldin
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Note444 colour photos
- Weight1986 g
- Width300 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.